To ensure the safety and well-being of our guests and staff, we have adapted our procedures to follow WHO guidelines and global best practices:
Cleanliness at the villa
• Deep cleaning and sanitizing of villa prior to guest check in.
• To further ensure your safety in line with international cleanliness standards, prior to check in we will professionally disinfect hard surface areas with a spray gun to ensure all areas are duly covered. A non-toxic, medical grade spray so you can be assured of a safe and clean stay.
• Daily cleaning of common areas as well as bedrooms and bathrooms.
• Hand sanitizers are available in every villa. Face masks are available on request.
• Staff will wear masks, regularly wash their hands and undergo daily temperature checks. Kitchen staff wear masks and gloves. Staff during cleaning will wear a mask, face visor and gloves.
• Daily temperature checking of staff and guests upon check in.
• Any guests showing signs of fever, dry cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and muscle pain will be referred to the local hospital.
• Our staff observe social distancing rules and will wear gloves when serving F&B.
• Although they might be physically distant, be rest assured that we will still deliver the same warm service with a smile!